- A black powder, usually antimony sulphide or lead sulphide, used as eye make-up especially in Eastern countries.More example sentences
- She stood in front of the mirror and applied mascara and kohl to her eyes, blinking a few times.
- I mean this girl had no makeup on except some lovely kohl around her eyes, and she was just so mesmerizing.
- For one thing she was wearing rouge on her cheeks and kohl about her eyes.
late 18th century: from Arabic kuḥl.
More definitions of kohlDefinition of kohl in:
- The US English dictionary