adjective (kookier, kookiest)• informal
- Strange or eccentric: I like kooky foreign filmsMore example sentences
- He'll probably say something kooky in his wacky language and then run off!
- It seems Bennett was led down this road by a remarkably kooky caller.
- And Ayesha, with her curious mix of rabid work ethic and kooky naivety, looks right at home here.
- More example sentences
- It is kookily carnal, sweetly dreamy, truly over the top.
- I like this Ted Baker shirt in a nice aqua-green; the pattern is retro without being kookily so and it nicely combines flowers with geometry.
- I'm not talking about the free, kookily fun software here.
More definitions of kookyDefinition of kooky in:
- The US English dictionary