- 1(In yoga) latent female energy believed to lie coiled at the base of the spine.More example sentences
- Muladhara is at the base of the spine, the center for kundalini or primal energy.
- The kundalini is symbolised by a serpent, which is often depicted turning three and half times.
- This inrush of energy current awakens kundalini, which has taken the form of a small, white lucid, but soft and soothing light, like the flame of a candle.
- 1.1 (also kundalini yoga) A system of meditation directed towards the release of kundalini energy.More example sentences
- Worshippers of Siva who are victim to anger or hatred refrain from meditation, japa, and kundalini yoga.
- She also does once-weekly kundalini yoga, which mixes movement, breathwork and meditation.
- In kundalini yoga you attempt to move energy from the base of your spine through chakras or energy centers to the crown of your head to bring about illumination.
Sanskrit, literally 'snake'.
More definitions of kundaliniDefinition of kundalini in:
- The US English dictionary