- A primarily unarmed Chinese martial art resembling karate.More example sentences
- Kalari is considered to be the source of all other Eastern martial art forms such as karate and kung fu.
- He has black belts in tae kwon do and kung fu, is a world champion fighter and holds titles in four countries.
- For example, most styles of Chinese kung fu were created by mimicking fights of animals or birds.
from Chinese gōngfu, from gōng 'merit' + fu 'master'.
More definitions of kung fuDefinition of kung fu in:
- The US English dictionary