noun (plural kylikes or kylixes)
- An ancient Greek cup with a shallow bowl and a tall stem.More example sentences
- The larger community of participants presumably used clay kylikes of the sort stored in the palatial pantries.
- Another from Tanagra in Boiotia shows a person raising a kylix or goblet while another individual raises both hands in an apparent gesture of mourning.
- Blegen and Rawson considered the miniature kylix to be local to the southwest Peloponnese.
from Greek kulix.
More definitions of kylixDefinition of kylix in:
- The US English dictionary