- A prison camp in which a regime of hard labour is enforced.More example sentences
- These units also identify and assign new locations for future labour camps that comply to the regulations to be built.
- In fact, right-wing complaints about the migratory labor camps operated by the Farm Security Administration led him to send Rothstein to the state in the first place.
- The campaign by Canadian citizens and government workers appears to be having an effect inside the labour camps as well.
More definitions of labour campDefinition of labour camp in:
- The US English dictionary