- A dog that is a cross-breed of a Labrador and a poodle.More example sentences
- For example, some breeders cross labradoodles with labradoodles, occasionally adding in a poodle to ‘correct’ the dog's coat or disposition, while others mix Labradors with poodles once.
- I actually bred a labradoodle for myself, then I decided to make it a hobby.
- People are out for their morning jog or walking by to pick up flowers and a few breakfast essentials, dressed in comfortable casual wear and often walking labradoodles or other small dog varieties.
More definitions of labradoodleDefinition of labradoodle in:
- The US English dictionary