- 1(Of a network) like a labyrinth; irregular and twisting: labyrinthine streets and alleysMore example sentences
- He had a destination in mind and he was not about to get lost in the labyrinthine alleyways and side streets.
- Issues facing the bazaar are manifold, just like its labyrinthine alleys.
- You are already lost in its labyrinthine alleys.
- 1.1(Of a system) intricate and confusing: labyrinthine plots and counterplotsMore example sentences
- Instead of reform, the Government is building a labyrinthine system that is so complicated that even simple decisions cannot be made.
- Truly staggering amounts of money, from a variety of well-meaning friends, disappeared into his labyrinthine system of debts, leaving nothing to show.
- She also has one other potentially winning policy - the reform of the labyrinthine German tax system.