- 1Fabric or decorative items made of lace: beautiful intricate lacework [as modifier]: • figurative the lacework shadow of the bridgeMore example sentences
- Artisans from the East and West Godavari districts have displayed an array of crochet lacework, including dress materials for children and women.
- 1.1The process of making lace.More example sentences
- Neil Dawson's sculptures are always stunning: light and delicate three-dimensional drawings in air, shadow and metal, occupying a space between engineering, lacework, pop art and post-minimalism.
- She enjoyed knitting, crochet and lacework, which she put to use in making toys.
More definitions of laceworkDefinition of lacework in:
- The US English dictionary