- The protein component of milk.More example sentences
- Whilst the cheese is maturing the long molecules break down, especially those of the lactoprotein.
- This directive defines the lactoproteins to which it applies and reserves the names corresponding to those definitions.
- The study assesses the therapeutic effects of colostrum (the first milk secreted at the end of pregnancy - it has less albumin and lactoprotein in it than milk secreted later) on diarrhea.
More definitions of lactoproteinDefinition of lactoprotein in:
- The US English dictionary