Relating to a lacuna.
- Patients with diabetes are probably more prone to irreversible rather than reversible ischaemic brain damage, and small lacunar infarcts are common.
- Just 42 patients in the recombinant tissue plasminogen activator trials were over 80, and only a few had lacunar strokes.
- Of the patients with AD, 15.5% also had cerebral microinfarcts, 19.4% had lacunar infarcts, and 19.4% had hippocampal sclerosis.
1.1A panel in a lacunar.
- The church is circular in shape and it is covered by an impressive dome which is styled on the Pantheon, with lacunars and rosettes carved from limestone.
- The ceiling, constructed between 1461 and 1484 is made up of square lacunars with leaf decorations and heads of angels with eight wings, each with different facial characteristics.
- Its interior is characterized by a great central peperino arch with lacunars and rosettes, introducing to the high altar consecrated to the Virgin, whose icon is painted on a piece of slate.