- A female lover or sweetheart: he was delivering chocolates to his lady-loveMore example sentences
- Would-be knights in shining armour will be jousting for the affections of their lady-loves in tournaments harking back to the days of King Arthur.
- Nicholas' message was just very formal, like a man requesting the approval of his lady-love's guardian.
- Ryu was once another man, Takuto, who was killed in an accident with his lady-love Maki, but has been resurrected by a would-be Mephistopheles with a sinister agenda.
More definitions of lady-loveDefinition of lady-love in:
- The US English dictionary