- North American term for ladybird.More example sentences
- Green lacewings, like ladybugs, diminish aphid and mealybug populations, as well as thrips.
- After the read aloud, the text was extended as children examined pictures of a cricket, a ground beetle, and ladybugs, and they made comments and comparisons.
- They are multicolored Asian ladybugs or ladybird beetles, first introduced to the southern United States to control aphids.
More definitions of ladybugDefinition of ladybug in:
- The US English dictionary