- An attractive, charming man who habitually seduces women: he has a reputation as a real ladykillerMore example sentences
- The story goes that downtrodden Sophie works in a hat shop and one day meets the glamorous wizard Howl, a charming ladykiller who has garnered the reputation of eating girls' hearts, despite looking more like a ladyboy.
- And the word ‘dull,’ as you use it, is often code for a guy who is not a ladykiller.
- ‘Dollar a day, dime a dance’ was the slogan used to characterize the mentality of these sharp-dressing ladykillers who squandered their meager earnings on recreation.
More definitions of ladykillerDefinition of ladykiller in:
- The US English dictionary