nounBritish • informal
- A young man who behaves in an unpleasant or violent way as a result of excessive drinking: police said he acted like a lager lout and hit an officerMore example sentences
- At a time when Britain is trying to do something about young lager louts who have besmirched our national image across the playing fields of Europe, here is a middle-aged lager lout positively inviting them to test their mettle at the bar.
- Sivota is unspoiled, uncrowded (if you avoid August when the Italians invade), friendly and totally relaxing, without a lager lout in sight.
- Hopefully this will mean the death of the lager lout too!
More definitions of lager loutDefinition of lager lout in:
- The US English dictionary