- The land adjacent to a lake: this road hugs the flat land by the lakeside [as modifier]: a lakeside resortMore example sentences
- The solution is to take the sewage away from the lake or the lakeside, and to change the land use.
- When longtime friends gather for a weekend at a lakeside cabin, you know there's going to be trouble.
- I haven't bought a CD in six months, it's taken these boys to tempt me back from my lakeside log cabin.
More definitions of lakesideDefinition of lakeside in:
- The US English dictionary