A stupid person: I was never one of those lamebrains who thought cop work was glamorous [as modifier]: lamebrain driving
More example sentences
- The article does its best to make the organizations concerned sound sinister - all political lamebrains love ‘conspiracy’ theories - but there is only one secret to their influence - they present the facts in a thoroughly scholarly way.
- Here you have someone who is obviously a talented politician (if playing for the wrong team - the GOP, that is) and he can't be allowed to run for higher office because of the prejudices of a bunch of medieval lamebrains.
- A few superficial similarities are seized on by some writer and then the rest of the Leftist lamebrains can proclaim that bombers and beheaders are the same as builders of schools and hospitals.
- More example sentences
- What is it about sex and death - and their corollaries, nudity and violence, poverty and disease - that perverts the parental protection instinct into this kind of lamebrained, censorious overdrive?
- A lot of people remember him for lamebrained mishandling of the transport brief, but for most of us, it's the fact that he liked to have sex while wearing his socks that will have him forever etched in our collective memory.
- More harmful to Wagner's reputation over the long term has been his virulent, lamebrained, and lifelong anti-Semitism.
Definition of lamebrain in:
- The US English dictionary