- 1A large area of land held by a public or private organization for future development or disposal.More example sentences
- Mayo Co Council is continuing to seek a suitable land bank for the development of houses in Belmullet town.
- The proximity of the Goffs lands to this new interchange has given added impetus to our aspirations for the development of the land bank, according to Mr Osborne.
- Fingal County Council used its land bank and, in partner-ship with a private developer, over 700 housing units in a mix of social, affordable and private homes were built.
More definitions of land bankDefinition of land bank in:
- The US English dictionary