- The statutory division of agricultural land and its reallocation to landless people: the mild proposals of land reform [count noun]: land reforms in TaiwanMore example sentences
- The question is, how are they to unite the whole people around a programme of land reform instituted only in Caroni?
- With promised international backing, a coherent and sustainable programme of land reform could alleviate rural poverty.
- It has thus drawn the controversial draft charter on black empowerment in the agricultural sector to try and expedite land reform.
More definitions of land reformDefinition of land reform in:
- The US English dictionary