- The practice of buying land as an investment, holding it for future use and making no specific plans for its development.More example sentences
- Join others who have discovered the advantages that strategic landbanking has over other types of real estate ownership.
- The unscrupulous practice of 'landbanking' has seen a sharp rise in 2009.
- Every single Councillor supported this measure due to their awareness that speculative land banking must be controlled.
More definitions of landbankingDefinition of landbanking in:
- The US English dictionary