Definition of landscape architecture in English:
The art and practice of designing the outdoor environment, especially designing parks or gardens to harmonize with buildings and roads.
- The panels are made up persons with expertise in the areas of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design or environmental planning.
- It's quickly becoming indispensable for any public library, any design firm, and any school of architecture, landscape architecture, or interior design.
- Works by recent graduates in architecture, landscape architecture, city and regional planning, and urban design are showcased.
- 1landscape architect noun
- Example sentences
- Thanks again for a great article that clearly addressed the important issues underlying the need for collaboration between the architect and the landscape architect.
- The person leading a team of designers, whether it's the architect or the landscape architect, must have a clear vision for the project, he says.
- I figure either I will think about it or a landscape architect will think about it.
Definition of landscape architecture in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.