- another term for landslide ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Following one of the biggest landslips on the Yorkshire coast this century, more than one million tonnes of earth had slipped from the top of the 150 ft cliff to the bottom - due to the effect of the prolonged rain on the soft boulder clay.
- But coastal defence works for the area are being brought forward after experts found the cliffs were being weakened by the waves, leading to landslips which are threatening to destroy a section of the Cleveland Way footpath.
- Find information on housing, flood risk, radon, mining, landslips, air quality, age distribution, crime, ethnicity, religion, health and amenities.
More definitions of landslipDefinition of landslip in:
- The US English dictionary