- A set of symbolic meanings attached to different flowers when they are given or arranged.More example sentences
- Perhaps it is the language of flowers and people's associations with flowers that makes this a timeless subject matter.
- What more can there possibly be than to sit under a jackfruit tree while an angular ancient with a mysterious Marxist past teaches you to say ‘my heart is like the lotus’ in the language of flowers?
- Flowers have a wonderful language all their own, and web sites abound to provide anyone with Internet access a list of this language of flowers.
More definitions of language of flowersDefinition of language of flowers in:
- The US English dictionary