Relating to the Lapps (Sami) or their language.
- I'm beginning to flag by now, but we still have our Lappish ceremony to go.
- The client, the municipality of Karasjok, initially asked for a building in Lappish style when they commissioned Bjerk & Bjorge.
- The first night's catch of perch, grayling and pike turn up as an aperitif, variously salted, cured and smoked, and served with endless glasses of ice-cold Lappish vodka.
The Lapp language.
- Finnish and Lappish - the language of Finland's small Lapp minority - both are Finno-Ugric languages and are in the Uralic rather than the Indo-European family.
- The fact that he's wrong (at least for classical Greek) shouldn't harm it - maybe he's right about forgiveness in Lappish or Tibetan or Pottawatomi.
- The languages spoken in this area are the Germanic languages Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish and the Finno-Ugric languages Lappish and Finnish.
Words that rhyme with Lappishsnappish
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: Lapp|ish
Definition of Lappish in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.