(US lard-ass /ˈlɑːdas/)
noun• informal , • derogatory
- A fat person, especially one with large buttocks: just about every lard-arse I saw had fried chicken or burger and chipsMore example sentences
- Seating here consists of old wooden benches, which means a lard-arse like myself can plonk himself down.
- Of course, just about every lard-arse I saw had fried chicken or burger and chips or a plethora of sugar-filled fizzy drinks.
- And no, it was not self-inflicted; I was not a chocolate-eating lard-arse who brought it on herself.
More definitions of lard-arseDefinition of lard-arse in:
- The US English dictionary