- The largemouth bass (see black bass).More example sentences
- Duke also points out that freshwater black bass, the familiar largemouth and smallmouth, are found in 49 of the 50 states.
- It was a tough trip, but the fishing was outstanding - smallmouths to 3 pounds, largemouths and lots of sunfish.
- Scientists are studying the species to see why some largemouths grow faster than others and seeing if they can isolate that gene or characteristic so as to be able to introduce it in smaller bass populations.
More definitions of largemouthDefinition of largemouth in:
- The US English dictionary