- 1Relating to the larynx: the laryngeal arteryMore example sentences
- Pancreatic, pulmonary, pleural, laryngeal, adrenal, pericardial, myocardial and lingual leishmaniasis have also been reported.
- Structures include the thyroid gland, aortic arch and great vessels, proximal portions of the vagus and recurrent laryngeal nerves, esophagus and trachea.
- Saccular diverticula of the laryngeal ventricle are often reported.
late 18th century: from modern Latin laryngeus 'relating to the larynx' + -al.
More definitions of laryngealDefinition of laryngeal in:
- The US English dictionary