- A final opportunity to achieve or acquire something: a last chance to snap up bargains [as modifier]: last-chance peace proposalsMore example sentences
- Having exhausted all of the standard treatments, he signed up for a last-chance experimental-treatment program.
- The USA just held off the Canada on the line to progress straight to the final while Britain, who rowed home 12 seconds later, must now race in Tuesday's last-chance repechage.
- A last-chance operation brings Henry new life, and the two marry.
More definitions of last chanceDefinition of last chance in:
- The US English dictionary