- (In the Christian Church) rites administered to a person who is about to die: a priest came to give her the Last RitesMore example sentences
- As he lay dying in Zurich in 1940, a priest asked Nora, still a Catholic, if he should administer last rites.
- The parish clergyman would arrive to administer the last rites.
- After saying the rosary with me, he asked if I wanted the last rites of the Catholic Church.
More definitions of last ritesDefinition of last rites in:
- The US English dictionary