- Dominance of one side of the brain in controlling particular activities or functions, or of one of a pair of organs such as the eyes or hands.More example sentences
- Table 1 presents the data for the muscle stiffness index of the left and right sides, laterality, and imbalance.
- Functional asymmetry of the brain and behavioral laterality may be a pleiotropic effect of these genes.
- During the 1990s he continued his work on laterality and the study of hemispheric asymmetries.
More definitions of lateralityDefinition of laterality in:
- The US English dictionary