- A type of coffee made with espresso and hot steamed milk, milkier than a cappuccino: he orders a croissant and a latteMore example sentences
- The blends, all from Arabica beans, are fine when mixed with milk in lattes and cappuccinos.
- I feel so left out when, gallivanting about town, I see the happy throngs of customers queuing for lattes and mocha cappuccinos.
- But despite the growing popularity of mochas and lattes, coffee farmers are increasingly going hungry as their plants die in the field.
from Italian (caffè) latte, literally 'milk (coffee)'.
More definitions of latteDefinition of latte in:
- The US English dictionary