(also lattice girder)
- An iron or steel structure consisting of two horizontal beams connected by diagonal struts.More example sentences
- The car giant has recently unveiled a new prototype car which aims to solve the problem by replacing the pillars with a steel lattice frame combined with high-tech transparent materials.
- The tender for a steel lattice girder bridge in two spans had been won by a Glasgow firm and it had been transported by rail to Grassington before being erected on the site.
- A new design was developed that introduced a 300 mm thick shotcrete shell reinforced with steel fibers and lattice girders to adequately withstand the anticipated ground loads.
More definitions of lattice frameDefinition of lattice frame in:
- The US English dictionary