- another term for spotted hyena.More example sentences
- They also endured first-hand experiences with green mamba snakes, grunting warthogs, laughing hyenas, and black centipedes which would fall dramatically into the bath.
- Lawyers have referred to black male defendants as ‘laughing hyenas out to kill someone,’ ‘vultures,’ ‘tigers,’ ‘mad dogs,’ and ‘animals in the jungle.’
- His is the voice behind the indirect discourse that perceives them as laughing hyenas.
More definitions of laughing hyenaDefinition of laughing hyena in:
- The US English dictionary