- An establishment with coin-operated washing machines and dryers for public use.More example sentences
- The town has been without a dry cleaning and laundry business for several years so we were all very pleased to announce the arrival of a laundrette and dry cleaners at Main Street.
- A new laundrette will soon be opened in Emmett Street where the Credit Union first did business.
- The other building is known as the Old Laundry and used to be a laundrette for Phipps Bridge residents.
More definitions of launderetteDefinition of launderette in:
- The US English dictionary