nounNorth American ( • trademark in the US)
- A launderette.More example sentences
- I did laundry at the laundromat (towels just don't come out nice unless they get fluffed up in the dryer) and vacuumed and verified the contents of Edmond's next resupply box.
- These intervention programs make use of lay leadership in churches, schools, beauty salons, barbershops, tattoo and body piercing salons, and laundromats.
- I'm gathering my (copious amounts of) laundry and headed to the laundromat.
More definitions of laundromatDefinition of laundromat in:
- The US English dictionary