- A lawyer’s office.More example sentences
- It is noted that the sale was performed by the law office of the current solicitors, yet they have advised that there were no formal documents with regard to this project.
- He stopped defending blacks against apartheid-related charges because he was convinced that his law office was bugged and his phone line tapped.
- If you could build a classroom in a bus, Dearie thought, you might also build a law office in one.
More definitions of law officeDefinition of law office in:
- The US English dictionary