- A revolving stand or tray on a table, used especially for holding condiments.More example sentences
- Four beers are served in five-ounce Pilsner glasses on a rotating tray resembling a lazy Susan for $4 (a buck each).
- The one cool thing is that there is a large lazy Susan in one of the lower cabinets.
- Note the corner cabinet in the far right under the counter; if you were to open this door, you'd find three tiers of a lazy Susan inside, for easier access to cookware.
More definitions of lazy SusanDefinition of lazy Susan in:
- The US English dictionary