- An embroidery stitch in the form of a flower petal.More example sentences
- Students learned the satin, cross-stitch and lazy daisy stitch.
- Embroider one lazy daisy stitch with the buttonhole twist or embroidery thread on either side of each feather stitch.
- Other classic embroidery stitches are herringbone, montenegrin, satin stitch, lazy daisy stitch, French knot, bullion stitch, seeding stitch, mosaic stitch and scotch stitch.
More definitions of lazy daisy stitchDefinition of lazy daisy stitch in:
- The US English dictionary