- 1The acquisition of knowledge or skills through study, experience, or being taught: these children experienced difficulties in learning [as modifier]: an important learning processMore example sentences
- But presentations by experts in the teaching and learning process facilitated our efforts.
- It may just be apples and oranges; as researchers well know, the study of learning can be maddeningly complicated.
- A pledge of $250,000 has been made in the coming territory budget, to improve interactive distance learning.
- 1.1Knowledge acquired through study, experience, or being taught: I liked to parade my learning in front of my sistersMore example sentences
- It was in this London bookshop that Faraday acquired his learning, reading what he bound.
- Share some learning / knowledge/information that you think is necessary in making a relationship work.
- Leaders continually acquire new knowledge and abilities and pass their learning on to others around them.