- The bit in a binary number which is of the lowest numerical value.More example sentences
- So this algorithm filters the most significant bits, and leaves the least significant bits to be changed.
- The rightmost bit is the least significant bit, and the leftmost bit is the most significant bit.
- If the converted type of the left operand is int, only the five least significant bits of the value of the right operand are used as the shift distance.
More definitions of least significant bitDefinition of least significant bit in:
- The US English dictionary