(also leastwise /-wʌɪz/)
adverb• dialect or • informal
- At least: I don’t hold with foreigners, leastways not here in King’s Magnum ParvaMore example sentences
- Damn, you can't use a bow'n'arrow out a car window, leastways not over eighty mile an hour.
- There used to be a homeless encampment, but the city finally cleaned them out… or leastwise moved them a couple of blocks north as best as I can tell.
- It's rumored he's involved in rustling trail herds, but so far, he ain't broke no laws, leastwise, any that I can pin on him.
More definitions of leastwaysDefinition of leastways in:
- The US English dictionary