- Leather shorts with H-shaped braces, traditionally worn by men in Alpine regions such as Bavaria.More example sentences
- Knee-length lederhosen with no stitching cost $500, machine-stitched $785 and hand-stitched $1,320.
- Sporting fluorescent lederhosen and long blond braids, she coos coquettishly about the lump on her wrist while cranking campy 60s garage riffs out of an amped-up keyboard.
- Just press the button on the 4-1/2’ long, plastic knockwurst and watch in joyous astonishment as the lederhosen hops around and sings a merry little yodel.
from German, from Leder 'leather' + Hosen 'trousers'.
More definitions of lederhosenDefinition of lederhosen in:
- The US English dictionary