- A turn that brings a person’s front to face the way their left side did before: take a left turn into Cumberland RoadMore example sentences
- Please refer to the driver's manual in regards in how to make a left turn at a green light.
- Ashlei finally pulled the car onto the off ramp and made the left turn towards the mall.
- At that point, instead of making a right turn, she made a left turn and covered this up.
More definitions of left turnDefinition of left turn in:
- The US English dictionary