Definition of leftism in English:
The political views or policies of the left: she wrote an article which was highly critical of leftism
More example sentences
- I can't make any categorical statements about the history of student leftism.
- After all, the defense of vulnerable men and women is classic leftism.
- Modern leftism needs to root out its failed Marxism.
- Example sentences
- Do you really believe the Republican majority in the House and Senate would obey this radical leftist?
- By way of background, most British leftists have some degree of emotional attachment to our public services.
- We were even courageous in front of an amphitheatre crowded with excited leftists.
Pronunciation: /ˈlɛftɪst/noun& adjective
Definition of leftism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.