- Furthest to the left: the leftmost edge of the screenMore example sentences
- You can go backwards in the article by clicking the leftmost column.
- We managed to fit in a whistlestop tour of Greenwich before taking our seats in the leftmost extremities of the Palladium's Upper Circle with minutes to spare.
- So I took a roll of masking tape, re-centered the hole, and to the left I matched up the leftmost part of the tape with the leftmost part of the oval using a permanent marker to make the outline.
More definitions of leftmostDefinition of leftmost in:
- The US English dictionary