- A sleeve which is full and loose on the upper arm but close-fitting on the forearm and wrist.More example sentences
- With its kangaroos and kookaburras, and leg-of-mutton sleeves and button boots, this is a timeless story about the warmth of family.
- I want my leg-of-mutton sleeves, and in addition to those I want my cutie chamois booties with the leopard-skin bows.
- And then I saw another sleeve that was a big leg-of-mutton sleeve that the maids used to sew into the garments for eveningwear.
More definitions of leg-of-mutton sleeveDefinition of leg-of-mutton sleeve in:
- The US English dictionary