- Each of a pair of tubular knitted garments designed to cover the leg from ankle to knee or thigh, typically worn by dancers during rehearsal.More example sentences
- I especially love the leg warmer and flats all the models are sporting in the show.
- For dedicated skaters like Carrier, it's not just about the cute skirts and leg warmers.
- There were no leotards and leg warmers in sight as this modern and fresh production had the Manchester crowd in raptures.
More definitions of leg warmerDefinition of leg warmer in:
- The US English dictionary