- A person’s authority under law to engage in a particular undertaking or maintain a particular status.More example sentences
- They had no legal capacity to approve misappropriation by a director of the company's property.
- It stresses the importance of involving young people even when they lack the formal legal capacity to consent.
- The question then arises as to whether the pleadings here are sufficient to determine the issue of legal capacity.
More definitions of legal capacityDefinition of legal capacity in:
- The US English dictionary