- A pad of lined paper, typically yellow, that measures 22 x 35.5 cm (8.5 x 14 inches)..More example sentences
- He muttered as he reached for his bag and pulled out a yellow legal pad covered in scrawled writing.
- She scribbled a few things on a yellow legal pad and left to give Adele privacy while she undressed.
- Otis was at the counter writing furiously on his legal pad and barely acknowledging Adam as he ran into the back to grab his vest.
More definitions of legal padDefinition of legal pad in:
- The US English dictionary