- Space in which a seated person can put their legs: the seats are comfortable and rear passengers enjoy greater legroomMore example sentences
- The large rear door provides great access to comfy seats with unbelievable legroom.
- The back seats can be moved forward and backward, to make the most of luggage space or rear legroom.
- They also have new light and airy interiors, more comfortable seats and extra legroom.
More definitions of legroomDefinition of legroom in:
- The US English dictionary